[nagdu] Low cal food continued

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Oct 4 13:13:40 UTC 2015

Thank you, Becky, Sandra, and Raven.
Well I may have to go back to either the old food or   a different low cal
one because Parker has gone on a hunger strike, since yesterday morning he
will not eat the new food, he literally looks at it and walks away.
However he will eat the old food, meaning the lamb and rice...problem is
though I have increasingly cut him back on the lamb and rice as the  last
weeks have gone by and I've gotten to the minimum. The weight keeps
increasing and blood panels show no problem with the thyroid or anything
else for that matter, I feel I should nip the weight problem in the bud.

Anyone had a lab who loves to eat refuse a certain food which he ate for a
few days with gusto?

Sincerely,

Dan the man, parker the great