[nagdu] Dog guides and disasters

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Wed Oct 7 14:41:30 UTC 2015

Hi folks,
We are ok here in SC had to evacuate due to water in our apartment. My husbands dog woke us at 3am Sunday and he was soaked.  We ran around unplugging things and called friends and family to come rescue us.  A friend drove 2hrs in monsoon weather and drove us 2hrs to my parents house.
Yesterday we went to see what was salvageable we have a lot of wet water-logged stuff but others in our complex have multiple feet of water.
So we won't know status of things till we plug them in- yikes!
But we're it not for Hansen - my husbands dog waking us, it could have been very bad.
Just wanted to check in with you guys.
The soggy Irwins'

Thanks,
Nancy V. Irwin