[nagdu] And that's the guide dog lifestyle

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:14:10 UTC 2015

So you know those guide dog advertisements for the programs which always seem  to sport a person doing something like hiking, or weaving through a place like Grand Central station like it's nothing.
They always seem to talk about "the guide dog lifestyle."
Well today I was in the mirror image of that ad only it's the guide dog lifestyle the real story version.
In city hall, in the midst of a presentation about pedestrian safety which I was giving, my dog yacks up her dinner.
My interpreter kept saying your dog your dog you dog, and I thought she was too close to the interpreter  for her comfort. But no, it was that my dog had hurked up right  in front of my feet.
Perhaps it was a comment on my presentation? Soleil seems to be fine, sometimes puke just happens, I just wish it would not happen when I have an audience, literally!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone