[nagdu] And that's the guide dog lifestyle

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Sun Oct 11 00:33:47 UTC 2015

In college my first dog Cole almost had diarrhea in the cafeteria - I felt him squat and dragged the poor guy out of the cafeteria and over to some bushes, he'd been sick all day.
My current dog Doc took a poop in Walmart the first time I took him there.  Guess he expressed his opinion of Walmart!
On a side note, we're going to meet with FEMA for an inspection of our apartment.  Good news is, they have seen a few units already so they know what they're looking at!
Will keep you all posted!
If you are at all interested we have a GoFundMe, www.gofundme.com/irwinsc
Not in any way soliciting, just sharing.

Thanks,
Nancy V. Irwin
Sent from my iPhone