[nagdu] Removing ticks

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Sun Oct 11 16:38:45 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

How do you remove a tick from your beloved dog?
I read about different preferences on the internet. I know that you have to
grab the tick without pulling its head of because it remains in the dog's
skin then. I read some people carefully move it around a bit so it gets
loose. Others say you just have to take it between your finger nails and
pull it off. But neither of those methods works for me. :-(
Luckily, Taylor only had three ticks over the summer but I always had to ask
a sighted friend to remove it.
I don't know, maybe some of you  have additional advice for me? Maybe it is
easier when the tick has grown already? Because I always find them when they
still are tiny.

Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Greetings from Germany
Lisa