[nagdu] A Petition of Interest!

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:18:53 UTC 2015

Girl it's fine! I used to sign petitions on change.org all the time.
It is not malware. It is by a fellow blink whose dog ate some gum
somebody spit out and died because of Xylitol inside of it. I am
Danielle, I am also on the TSE list, I had Fagin, male yellow Lab,
then Eden, The Golden Princess, in that order, and I post hear fairly
regularly. Oh I used to go by Danie, short for my name, and you can
call me Danie too, if you like.

I thougt of Tracy and the issues she was having with Krokus pikcing up
stuff off of the ground, and realized that could be any one of us,
with pet or guide. How tragic!