[nagdu] Off-topic wanting to join a blind users of apples Mac computer list

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:41:50 UTC 2015

				Try
Applesupportvi-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tara Briggs via
nagdu
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 12:56 PM
To: the National Association of Guide Dog Users NAGDU Mailing List
<nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Tara Briggs <thflute at gmail.com>
Subject: [nagdu] Off-topic wanting to join a blind users of apples Mac
computer list

Hi all! I am using a Mac computer from Apple. I am new at it! There are
times when I feel like I know what I'm doing and times when I want to turn
my computer into a very expensive frisbee and throw it out the window! Does
anyone know of an email list for blind Mac users? Please feel free to
contact me off list! Thanks!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone