[nagdu] service animals and Uber or Lyft again

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:58:56 UTC 2015

It seems to me that if drivers come, don't know that there's a
dog, decide not to take you, and drive away, it's a long wait.
If I push the button and they don't accept and someone else
finally does, it's a lG wait.  I guess I'd rather wait a long
time and get somebody who won't hassle me then have somebody show
up, have to argue with them, and then they might still drive away
anyway.  The only difference is that well, yeah, they
discriminated against me.  Either way, I still have no ride.  And
sure, I know that I was discriminated against and Uber knows,
too.  But I still didn't get my ride, have heartburn, and am
still stuck.  Sure, I can notify Uber.  I'll get their stock
apology, and I'll still miss my meeting, doctor's appointment, or
whatever.  Kind of like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Debby