[nagdu] Biting paws?

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:54:28 UTC 2015

I took Thai to the vet and was given an oral antibiotic and topical
cleanser for the yeast. He goes back to the vet next week for a
recheck, so hopefully he'll be fine. He's definitely been licking less
the last day or two.

If jenny ate something she shouldn't have, it definitely could explain
the flare up. Allergies can be so frustrating. A trip to the vet might
be in order if she keeps licking.
In the mean time, I would suggest keeping her paws as clean and dry as
possible, since fungi thrive in the presents of moisture.

Danielle and Thai