[nagdu] dog distraction, continued

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Oct 21 13:16:20 UTC 2015

Catching up on email ...
Wagging his tail over his back doesn't sound like anxiety to me.  An anxious
dog tends to tuck his tail, or wag it down low.
Some people I know have had success using the hand-touch for dog
distractions.  Dog gets distracted, you stop, tell him to touch your hand,
click and treat.  I should try this myself, as Krokus has gotten more
dog-distracted.  And people-distracted, especially kids.  His inner golden
expressing itself.
Tracy