[nagdu] Biting paws?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 21 19:07:09 UTC 2015

Four weeks? Yikes!
Ironically, as hard as Jenny and I have worked to get all of this under control, I'm still willing to work with my dog. This year in particular has been worse than most, according to many allergy sufferers I have spoken with. If things don't improve this winter like I think they will, I will consider retiring her. Thankfully the most recent slight rain has almost eliminated the biting paws thing...

Daryl