[nagdu] dog distraction, continued

Danielle Cyclorama dsykora29 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:42:14 UTC 2015

Yes, I forgot to mention calming petting. The key is to maintain constant contact with the dog's fur so moving your hand in circles is usually the best. I pet my dog under the chin instead of the chest because he likes it better.

Danielle andThai
Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.n

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dsykora29%40gmail.c