[nagdu] Nerve sheath sarcoma

bobetteandflint bobetteandflint at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 02:00:35 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,I have a soon to be 5 year old black lab that performs some guide and mobility work. This is dog and I have established a very good working relationship and strong bond over the 2 years I have had him. Over Labor Day a mass was disvovered on his left rump. He had surgery to remove this aggressive growing tumor 2 weeks ago. Very unfortunately the path report came back positive for cancer The surgeon hopes she got it all but it can reoccur. He has to be checked every 3 mo for 2 years. He csnnot have radiation bec of location of tumor.Anyone familiar with this? I am devaststed