[nagdu] flea preventive

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:24:57 UTC 2015

Hi Rox

I use Sentinel which also kills the flea eggs. I also use capstar occasionally that kills the adults within an hour. Yes I know being in Florida we have the same problem, although the worst please I had to deal with was in New Hampshire.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)