[nagdu] Researching and applying to guide dog school

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 27 14:27:43 UTC 2015

A question that's important to me is, can I get follow-up in person, if I
need it, and how timely will it be?  I would not be happy only getting
help over the phone, no matter how serious the situation.  I don't think I
cared, when I got my first dog, but, over the years, I've found that
sometimes having a trainer observe the actual situation can make a big
difference.
Tracy