[nagdu] Retirement

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:26:19 UTC 2015

Cindy,
I hope this is a smooth transition for the both of you.  As someone who has been partnered with a reactive dog, I fully empathize with how it feels to be judged and the stress of working a reactive dog.
I hope fisher has a long and happy retirement.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone