[nagdu] Retirement

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:20:25 UTC 2015

Cindy,

I am sorry you had to retire Fisher, but I believe you did the right thing.

Returning or retiring a dog, no matter what the circumstances, is
never easy. I still miss Motley, but I know now that giving him back
to Pilot Dogs was the best thing  for me to do.

I hope the transition goes smoothly for you both.

Hugs,

Chantel.