[nagdu] Georgia guide dog users meet November 14

Marj Schneider marjschneider at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 29 01:28:20 UTC 2015

Do you live in Georgia and have you been looking for a guide dog group
in your state?

Have you heard about the program in Georgia where some guide dog puppies
are raised in prisons?

Are you interested in keeping up with legislation in Georgia concerning
guide/service animals?

Well, if the answer is “yes” to any of the above questions we have the
meeting for you.You do not have to go anywhere to attend it either.

What:Georgia Guide Dog Users

Would like to invite you to our meeting via the phone

When: Saturday, November 14, 2015

Where:Phone:605-475-4000 Pin:865486 pound

Time:10:00 AM—approximately 1:00 PM

Who Can Attend?Any one

Please spread the word.

If you have any questions please contact Betsy Grenevitch at

Phone:770-464-0450

Email:

Betsy.grenevitch1961 at gmail.com <mailto:Betsy.grenevitch1961 at gmail.com>

We hope to meet you on November 14, 2015.