[nagdu] A year of Krokinating

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 29 14:12:49 UTC 2015

Today is my 1-year anniversary with Krokus!  We've survived a whole year of
extreme Krokinating!  It wasn't a sure thing for a while, but now he's
settling down and growing up.

A year ago, about an hour ago, my trainer told me to sit on my bed and wait.
Then she brought in Krokus, who bounced his front half onto my lap and
started nibbling my ear and wagging his tail like a nut.  The trainer was
telling me what he looked like, but I had to ask her to say it again a
minute later.  I didn't hear well the first time, with a puppy snorting in
my ear!

It's been rough sometimes, and we still have plenty of work to do, but we're
coming along.

I just got down on the floor to wish Krokus a happy anniversary, and he
joyfully snatched the tissue from my pocket.  Still such a puppy!

Tracy and Krokus, the Krokinator