[nagdu] treat pouch!

Abby Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:19:17 UTC 2015

I tried to buy one of the leash luggage pouches for Crickets leash, but
I can't find them anywhere, and GDB does not take discover card as a way
of payment. Which made me sad.
I also saw where you can buy a leash from GDB, is that the same leash
that you guys are issued for your dogs, just out of curiosity.

Abby and Cricket