[nagdu] Hiya

Andrea Hope andrea.sweetsoprano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:27:08 UTC 2015

Hi again,
Thanks to all the recent messages of welcome. I really appreciate them. Yes Maralin and Anna I know you and it's great to have you on this list too.
Ann, how awesome that you have a guide horse. I've always wondered what it would be like to be guided by one and what it feels like etc. Panda is a lovely name.
Yes David Diane lives in Hove but only for one more month and then she moves here to Belfast with me and I can't wait.
We actually got given our keys today and we are so excited and can't wait to be moved in there now.
Debby, that's great you're going to Europe in the Spring, and I'm sure you will miss your Nova. I'm sure you'll find somewhere suitable for him.
xx

Andrea and Debbie Hope
Belfast Central Guide Dogs
Branch Organiser