[nagdu] retired guide dogs

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:25:34 UTC 2015

Hi viz, I still have Lamar at home.  I have not crated Lamar or
put him in another room when I left, but at first it was
difficult.  He wanted and still wants to go, (but not work).
Lol.  It's like, I want to go with you, but if I have to guide,
nah.  He still comes up on my left, and puts his head in my hand.
I pet him a little, praise him and then call Nova again.  Nova
can't always get right to my left side because he's in the way.
But I call her again, and she will come and stand in front of me.
Then I can put her leash on her and we can move to a clear spot
so that I can get her harnessed up and out the door.  For I think
my husband consoles him.  (Grin).    Debby and Nova