[nagdu] Discrimination at the Resort

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:06:43 UTC 2015

Hi list,
Speaking of retreats, if no one has already answered this, how does that work as far as taking a guide dog to a retreat at a camp ground? I asked my retreat leader to look into it for me, but I thought I'd ask you all. I asked her to find out if it was privately owned, and assured her to let them know that I will pickup after her, clean up after her, and I understand that I would be responsible for any damages, which 99% won't happen. lol. Anyway, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has ever taken their dogs on retreats like the Walk to Emmaus, like the one I will be attending. Thanks all. Kerri
Sent from my iPhone