[nagdu] RavenTolliver

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 5 12:57:43 UTC 2015

Raven,

	I would have sent this message to you off-list; however, your email address is not visible in the headers. I am not going to argue these points with you. I am simply going to state that dissenting opinions are welcome, provided  they are stated with dignity and respect. What is not welcome is discension. Subscription to NFBNET lists are a privilege that carries with it concomitant responsibilities. If you do not begin to abide by the rules of this list and the admonitions of our moderators, your subscription will be terminated.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala