[nagdu] retired guide dogs

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:14:36 UTC 2015

All,

I wanted to thank those of you who responded to my questions about retiring
Gabe. I really appreciate the advice,and I will probably have more questions
as time goes on.

I just got back from a very pleasant walk with him, and some neighbors got
their first opportunity to pet Gabe since I retired him.

Best to all and have a safe Labor Day weekend.
Liz