[nagdu] RavenTolliver

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 5 18:42:00 UTC 2015

William,

	My message was not necessarily in response to the message to which I
replied; rather, it was in response to the overall tone of her messages and
the consistent flaming they seemed to incite. Our moderator asked her to
tone down the incindiary tone and I am supporting this request. I encourage
dissent when such opinions are constructive; however, there is a difference
between disagreeing and being disagreeable. I respect an individual's right
to their opinion; however, in doing so, other's need to respect that same
right. When one moves from disagreeing with an opinion to making personal
attacks, that is not a right I will extend to anyone. I have received
messages off-list concerning this behavior and asking me to curb it and, in
the best interest of others, did so. I generally send such messages
off-list; however, the headers did not display a direct address. I also
wanted others to know we were requesting a more dignified tone so they were
aware their requests were attended to.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!