[nagdu] Washington DC metro area puppies

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 6 16:09:00 UTC 2015

Hi Tom.
Just out of curiosity, whose program have you asked?  I didn't think there
were any schools close enough to DC to raise puppies there.

I happened to meet a raiser on vacation recently, and she said they keep
puppies while their usual raisers go on vacation and such.  That seems an
excellent way to get one's feet wet with puppy-raising, so to speak.  I
might like to do that, someday.
Tracy