[nagdu] Washington DC metro area puppies (add Rockville ADA)

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 05:26:44 UTC 2015

Sorry about that previous message. That was a mistake.

Tom, your question doesn't provide us with context. How is that
transportation route related to obtaining a puppy to raise to become a
service dog? Even if you didn't have access to public transportation,
it would still be a possibility, provided you met the particular
program's requirements.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs