[nagdu] Doggie seat belts

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Sep 9 01:50:38 UTC 2015

Hi Raven,

I have never used a seatbelt. If there is no room for the dog to stay on the
floor in the back seat I arrange to ride as the front seat passenger with
Africa lying or sitting at my feet. In most cars there is room for the dog
to sit on the front seat floor facing me.

What I do not do unless there is absolutely no other choice is to permit my
guide on the back seat.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson