[nagdu] tails

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 9 17:29:39 UTC 2015

Danielle,
I am glad you're looking at this!

Double and triple-check for bleeding on the tail. I slammed Jenny's tail in a door about a month ago, and there was some blood on it. Unfortunately, it was quite hidden by fur.  I am extra concerned for Thai because he seems unable to straighten it.  I would recommend a vet visit. Jenny's tail didn't seem to hurt, but we had to bandage it really good so she wouldn't develop Happy Tail, which happens when a dog keeps reinjuring himself by wagging his tail and hitting other things.

Good luck!

Daryl