[nagdu] Doggie seat belts

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 02:13:01 UTC 2015

Hi Raven, I used to let my dogs lie in the backseat.  But after
my experience with Cleo, I do not anymore, and my dogs ride in
the front on the floor by my feet.  I kind of decided that no
matter what else might not fit in the car, that's where Nova is.
First of all, the whole issue of the dog being flung off the
backseat, but also because my fifth dog Cleo got really freaked
out when we went over cattle guards, but because she was in the
back, I did not realize that she was upset.  Had she been in
front with me, she would have been close enough for me to realize
what was happening.  So my policy from now on, forever and ever
Amen, is that my dogs will ride on the floor of the front seat,
so that I have immediate and easy access to them.  But I know
that there are harnesses that connect with the seatbelts in the
car that are already there.  We do use one for Lamar, the retired
one, and Craig said he'd look at it later and tell me the name of
it.    Debby and Nova