[nagdu] Doggie seat belts

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:39:52 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy, in our Prius, on the passenger side in the front is an
airbag that comes out about chest level.  The one on the side is
at head level, to keep your head from hitting the window.  On the
driver's side, there's the chest level one, and one at the center
of the steering wheel, (I don't quite understand that one).  Our
car also has them in the back, so really probably in most cars,
the safest place for our dogs is the floor of the front seat.
Craig says they come out and then deflate as soon as the force of
the impact has stopped so you're not trapped, I guess.  I'm
assuming that most cars nowadays are similar.  Hope this helps.
Debby and Nova