[nagdu] Yeast

Danielle Cyclorama dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:51:32 UTC 2015

An allergy to chicken was exactly what caused my dog to have recurrent ear infections. Now that he no longer eats chicken, his ears have been perfectly healthy. If your dog has been eating a chicken-based food for most or all of his life, and allergy is not all that surprising. Food allergies are usually caused by eating the same food exclusively for years.

Danielle and Thai

Sent from my iPhone