[nagdu] Yeast

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:47:49 UTC 2015

Tracy,
You can also purchase chicken feet and beef soup bones from ethnic
markets, farmers' markets, Amish markets, and some grocery stores have
them. I bet Whole Foods has them.
You can store it in the fridge, and even in the freezer, depending on
the amount you make.

Coconut oil might do it. You can
start giving him a tsp daily and work your way up to a tbsp daily.
You can also put it in his ears if he's having ear infections. Just a
quarter tsp in each ear daily or every 2 days.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs