[nagdu] Washington DC metro area puppies (add Rockville ADA)

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Sep 10 23:07:17 UTC 2015

True, but a dog in training is, by definition, not trained yet to assist you with your disability. We have all told you that a dog that was trained to mitigate your disability could accompany you in public places, but a dog in training does not, by definition, qualify.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name