[nagdu] Washington DC metro area puppies (add Rockville ADA)

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Sep 11 02:34:18 UTC 2015

Tom,

Are you wanting to owner train your own puppy as your guide dog because
the program schools did not accept you.

What if you work on your cane skills as others have suggested in earlier
posts and reapply to guide dog school once you show them your need.

I do not want to discourage you from working with a puppy in training
but that is a poor substitute for a working guide dog that would be of
greater benefit to you.

Janice