[nagdu] Washington DC metro area puppies (add Rockville ADA)

Tom Hunter tomhunter at operamail.com
Fri Sep 11 02:59:13 UTC 2015

Janice, I am of the opinion now, after 2 rejections, that a guide dog,
raised and trained for that purpose by one of the  ~ dozen certified
schools, would be a bad match for my disability?

I am legally blind, but seem to be not blind enough?

So, I am  of the opinion that I could use a service animal (dog) who'd
be trained by me.

This service animal would not be a traditional seeing-eye-dog, but would
be trained, by me, to help me see things I can't easily see, such as the
path in wooded areas where I do have trouble now, since my loss of most
of my optic nerves.

Thoughts?
--
  Tom Hunter