[nagdu] I'm going to get in trouble--dogs in the back

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 03:26:05 UTC 2015

Dan, I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of my dog hurtling
through space to land on my head.  Lol.  I love her very much,
but that kind of encounter just doesn't thrill me.  (Grin).  Now
Miss Nova curls up by my feet on a very nice blanket on the
floor.  We both like being close together-she loves to have her
head touching part of me.  So, no lecture from me, just sayin how
it is.  And as for planes, well, um, if Nova isn't under the seat
in front of me, where is she going to be? She isn't going to get
a seat on the plane, and I don't want her to be in the aisle
where she might get stepped on, fed stuff by well-meaning people
who think all dogs should eat people food, petted by strangers,
and maybe even have people do mean things to her.  Sorry, I'm not
that trusting, and just want my dog close to me.  It's my
responsibility to protect her, after all.  Just the way she
guides me around objects, stops for traffic, steps, etc.  Just my
2 cents' worth.    Debby and Nova