[nagdu] Prius

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sat Sep 12 00:18:17 UTC 2015

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has ridden in a Prius with their guide dog before?
 Where do you have the dog sit?
 My parents both have Prisus  and the car is crowded because there's also a car seat for my son. I usually sit behind my dad and he is tall. Therefore the dog will not fit on the floor. I don't want to put the dog at my sons feet because being three he might accidentally kick the dog.
My dad's car is a little bit smaller than my moms. Thank you for any suggestions that you have.
Happy Friday!
Jennifer