[nagdu] tails

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:34:18 UTC 2015

I am curious as to how Thai's tail is doing. I remember once my dog, Jet,
caught the end of her tail in a toilet stall door. I didn't think much of
it. We were on our way from Phoenix to Page, Arizona with my brother. When
we got to Page, we found that the dog's tail was bleeding. She was a serious
tail wager, and she wagged blood everywhere. In her case it was only a tiny
wound, but it could have been oh so much worse.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com