[nagdu] Ear infection

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 01:35:14 UTC 2015

It may very well take 2-3 months before the allergy goes away. It only
took about two weeks for Thai's issues to mostly disappear, but he was
really only getting chicken as treats by that time. Hopefully, your
pups ear infection will clear up soon and you can figure out what the
allergen was. The medicine should keep him comfortable enough for a
while. His ears are probably itchy, but try to prevent him from
scratching his ears when ever possible because it will only make the
problem worse.

Danielle and Thai