[nagdu] question about dues for state guide dog users divisions

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 13:18:33 UTC 2015

Hi Liz and all,

Like Deanna in Ohio, FLAGDU here in Florida charges only five dollars for
dues. This is commensurate with what NAGDU charges for dues when you pay
through PayPal or at national convention. Those who live in a state with no
NAGDU DIVISION pay their dues directly to NAGDU. As you probably know, when
you pay dues to a state affiliate of NAGDU, you are not only a member of
that affiliate but automatically become  a member of NAGDU. So if you are an
affiliate member, there are no additional national dues.

I wish you much success with your Texas affiliate!

Sherrill