[nagdu] question about dues for state guide dog users divisions

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Sep 21 16:03:26 UTC 2015

Debby,

You are correct so long as the state has a guide dog division and so long as
each year the president provides to the NAGDU treasurer a list of its
members. The report needs to be to the NAGDU treasurer by June 1 so that the
information is available at the annual NAGDU meeting.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle