[nagdu] The Myth of Hypoallergenic dogs

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 22 16:38:47 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone:

That was an interesting article. When I was first looking at getting a guide Lucas, from The Seeing  Eye, had told me similar things. However, it's the non-shedding dog I love. One of the reasons I hadn't got a guide dog until this point in my life was because I didn't want to  deal with a shedding dog. Also, I work in health care and, although I understand what the article is saying, having a non-shedding dog that people think is hypoallergitic goes a long way to people accepting Bogart in these environments with families and residents.

Hopefully my school will not  stop breeding poodles. They certainly are the breed for me. :)

Gary
(and Bogart with ears perked up)