[nagdu] Allergic reaction to ear cleanser?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 01:04:47 UTC 2015

Oh, Tracy! So sorry! My Artemis was a Golden too.  He's the one
that was so allergic to everything.  We had changed his food, and
Craig was giving him shots, and it really began to affect his
work.  Then he got attacked by the neighborhood dog, and that
just about finished him as a worker.  He was having a hard time
before the attack, because he just felt so awful.  The meds he
had to take to keep from scratching so much and to keep his face
from swelling made him depressed.  Poor guy! He was a Golden,
too.  The vet said that everybody has allergies, and that for
most of us, people and dogs, they lie dormant.  Then one day the
body just says, "Enough! I can't stand this anymore, and voila!
An allergy.  That's what my human allergist said as well.  I sure
hope you don't need to send Krokus back, but know that if you
have to, the school will take great care of him, which helps a
little, but not much.     Hugs,    Debby