[NAGDU] Lots of guide dog books on Bookshare

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:32:25 UTC 2016

Dar,
For a peek into what Pilot does, try and find the books by Beverly Butler.

They are: Light a Single Candle, Gift of Gold, and Maggie by My Side.

The first two are written for young adults, but are good reads, anyway.  The third is an autobiography about when the author gets a shepherd from Pilot.

hth,
Caitlyn