[NAGDU] Guide dog and pet dog

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:48:04 UTC 2016

Hi Amanda, all of my dogs are owner trained. They are all working or retired service dogs. Yes, they all sleep in bed with me. I am deafblind, and if they sleep with me, it allows me to know that they are okay and if they need to get up in the night at all. Saves cleaning up messes later in the morning

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone