[NAGDU] TXAGDU April Meeting Announcement

Stacie Hardy stacieandcash at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 03:58:10 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Please join us this Sunday, April 17,  2016 from 4:00-5:00 pm central
time  for our monthly TXAGDU Meeting. The meeting is open to
individuals who are guide dog users  or those who want to find out more
about what it is like to work with a guide dog. Prior to the general
membership meeting, we will        hold our board meeting. The board
meeting is open to everyone.  Please note that the Texas Association of
Guide Dog Users board of directors will meet from 3:30 to 4 p.m.,
Please remember that only board members can vote at the board meeting
and only TXAGDU members can vote during the membership meeting.

Please take note of the call-in information:

1.            At the specified time, call
(641) 715-3300

2.            When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Looking forward to talking with everyone soon.

Stacie Hardy, TXAGDU Vice President

In every guide dog, there beats the heart of a puppy raiser.
Twitter: @PatriotsGirl7