[NAGDU] {Spam?} Fw: new important message

Stacie Hardy stacieandcash at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:24:59 UTC 2016

Hi everyone. I wouldn't recommend that anyone visit this site. It's
clearly spam. In fact, I'll even post some information.

Blocked website
Visiting this site might harm your computer!

To protect you, VIPRE has blocked this potentially harmful content.
What should you do?

If you are unable to reach your usual home page, your computer may have
been infected with malware that made changes to your browser. Visit
http://www.vipreantivirus.com/support/ for assistance.

If you know and trust this website, you can unblock it. In the current
release of VIPRE, go to Manage and select Antivirus. Under Antivirus
History, click on View History. Select Blocked Websites. Click Allow
next to this website's URL.

On some older versions of VIPRE, you may need to take some different steps.

You can make sure you're on the current version of VIPRE by following
these instructions.

If you feel this website was incorrectly blocked, please click here to
submit the website address to our Lab for review.
Tell Your Friends VIPRE Keeps You Safe!

--
Stacie Hardy

In every guide dog, there beats the heart of a puppy raiser.
Twitter: @PatriotsGirl7