[NAGDU] Taking really long walks

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Apr 15 20:55:39 UTC 2016

Well I certainly appluad anyone who is running or walking anywhere--smile
bmy hpolicy is that no matter how fast or slow I am I get there and I'm
safe.  I used to walk faster because my second dog, Evan, was in his younger
days like a bullet train.  Now that I've had  ankle issues I have tended to
slow down but I think I'm building up speed.
I clocked myself at 2.2 miles per hour--smile, don't know what that would be
in km, but then again I'm faster in some places and slower in othrs.
So that's your Dan report for the day--lol

Dan the man, Parkr the hound